Talks and Guest Lectures
This page is an index of the various presentations, talks and guest lectures that Will has given, available to students who've seen the talks and want to view the slides later on.
These presentations were all created using Reveal.js, an HTML-based presentation tool. To navigate these presentations, just use the arrow keys, the on-screen controls, or use the escape key (to see more slides at once). All links are functional, and can be clicked as on any other website.
Please do not re-post or use these presentations without my consent. Thanks!
List of Presentations
- The Joy of Natural Language Data - Management 3200: Business Intelligence, Spring 2014
- Sound and Meaning - Linguistics 3430: Semantics, Spring 2014
- Putting the LOL in Classroom Learning: Humor in the Classroom - CU Graduate Teacher Program Monday Workshop, February 2014
- Writing Readably and Reading Writably - CU Graduate Teacher Program Spring Intensive, Spring 2014 - YouTube Video
- Making Linguistic Data Work for You! - Linguistics 2000 (Introduction to Linguistics), Fall 2014 - Handout